Master of Science in Nursing
- Application - A completed application.
- Registered Nurse Licensure - Current, unrestricted licensure as a registered nurse in the United States, a US territory, or Canada. Registered nurses licensed outside of these areas are not eligible.
- Nursing Experience - A minimum of one year of nursing experience completed within the past five years.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Official transcript demonstrating a conferred bachelor's degree in nursing (BSN), from an institution that is accredited by a CHEA recognized accrediting body or an international equivalent, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater.
- Military Documentation (Optional) - A copy of the most recent orders; or a copy of DD214 (This can be requested from the National Archives.)
- $11,700 Tuition
- $ 1,420 Fees
- $13,120 Tuition & Fees
- (Excludes textbooks.)
Pay $325 per Month
Each month you'll make just one payment of $325, which we'll apply towards your tuition and fees. Your first payment is due on the first day of class and you'll be charged on the same day each month after that.