Welcome to Aspen University’s Student Success webpage! This site is a hub for student information and resources.
- Ally Ducey: Schedule an Appointment
- Ann Herrold: Schedule an Appointment
- Anna Biglen: Schedule an Appointment
- Crystal Curley: Schedule an Appointment
- Danielle Cordova: Schedule an Appointment
- Elizabeth Ritchey: Schedule an Appointment
- Fred Roberts: Schedule an Appointment
- Halle Keller: Schedule an Appointment
- Kathryn Rexroth: Schedule an Appointment
- Kevin Hovick: Schedule an Appointment
- Leslie Brooks: Schedule an Appointment
- Lucero Espinal: Schedule an Appointment
- Maryell Martinez: Schedule an Appointment
- Negean Mohi: Schedule an Appointment
- Iris Weiss: Schedule an Appointment
- Log in to your Student Portal
- Select the “Register Now” tab on the left-hand menu.
- Financial Aid students will select a start date from a drop-down menu, press “continue,” and schedule out their entire financial aid Academic Year. Students will press “continue” to end and then type their name and submit.
- All other students will click the checkbox to the left of the course, then select a start date from the drop-down menu. Press “continue” and complete any other additional prompts, as applicable, to complete registration.
- You will first have to withdraw from your current registration by completing the Course Withdrawal form in your Student Portal. You can then go through the registration steps again to re-register for a different start date.
- Financial Aid students are encouraged to discuss changes with the Financial Aid department prior to adjusting their schedule.
- Students considering going through re-entry should first read the Readmission Policy in the catalog. If you have questions regarding how your program may have changed since you were last enrolled, please reach out to your academic advisor.
- If you are ready to apply for re-entry, you can being the process by updating your prior application here: https://application.aspen.edu/
- DNP Lounge
- DNP 2.0 Lounge (students accepted after February 2023)
- DSCS Doctoral Lounge
- EdD Doctoral Lounge
- Nursing Practicum Center
- Nursing Student Cafe
- Disaster Distress Helpline
- Call or text 1-800-985-5990 (24/7); Para español, oprima el número “2”
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- Call 800-799-7233 (24/7)
- National Hunger Hotline
- English: 1-866-348-6479 (M-F 7:00am to 10:00pm EST)
- Español: 1-877-842-6273 (M-F 7:00am to 10:00pm EST)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
Registrar’s Office Resources
- Academic Calendar
- Course Extension Policy
- Grading Policy
- Late Registration & Course Drops
- Leave of Absence Policy
- Participation Policy
- Readmissions Policy
- Transfer Credit Policy
Phone: 800-373-7814, Option 1, then Option 2
Academic Advising consists of a team of advising experts who are here to answer your questions about academic planning, Classroom and Student Portal navigation, course registration and withdrawals, and student success resources.
Click on your Academic Advisor to see their availability and schedule an appointment:
Unsure who your Academic Advisor is? Check your Student Portal or email email@example.com.
Phone: 800-373-7814, Option 1, then Option 5
The Registrar’s Office is responsible for student records and academic policies. You should contact the Registrar’s Office if you have questions about transcripts, transfer credit, FERPA, record updates, or enrollment verifications.
Phone: 800-373-7814, Option 1, then Option 4
The Student Accounts Office is responsible for billing tuition and fees to students’ accounts, posting of all monies to students’ accounts, processing 1098Ts, billing students’ employers/creating invoices for students (for those students using tuition reimbursement), and processing cash-related refunds only.
Phone: 800-373-7814, Option 1, then Option 3
Aspen University offers financial assistance, through the federal student aid program, to students who are in need of assistance in paying for the cost of their education. Federal student aid is offered in the form of grants and/or loans. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
Office of Field Experience
The Office of Field Experience (OFE) is responsible for providing assistance with obtaining Immersion/Practicum/Internship approval letters in our graduate-level nursing programs. Documents pertaining to the student, site, and preceptor must be sent and approved by the OFE coordinators. OFE will reach out to graduate-level nursing students 2-3 courses before your project course(s) to begin the approval process.
Aspen University’s Disability Services provides reasonable accommodations to all students with disabilities in order to help them achieve their academic goals. Students who need assistance, even on a temporary basis, are encouraged to reach out to Disability Services to begin the process for accommodations which includes submitting an Accommodation Request Form as well as providing supporting documentation.
For more information, vising the University Contact Information page in the Academic Catalog.
Need to change your registration?
Re-Entry Student Help
Students who left the university without completing their degree, but now wish to return must go through re-entry.
Student Lounges (requires login)
Writing & Academic Resources
For writing and academic resources, current students can visit the Student Resource Center.
Accessibility & Wellness Resources
For accessibility and wellness resources, students are encouraged to visit the pages on Disability Services and Title IX in the Academic Catalog. Students in crisis are encouraged to seek help. Below is a list of national helplines and crisis centers that students can contact:
Academic policies for the university can be found in the Academic Catalog. Commonly referred to policies for students include:
Students and applicants who are sending transcripts to Aspen University for admissions or transfer credit can mail those transcripts to
4615 East Elwood Street
Phoenix, AZ 85040
Secure, electronic transcripts can also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Former and current Aspen students who would like to request their official Aspen University transcripts may order through the National Student Clearinghouse.
Any questions about transcripts can be sent to email@example.com.
Students who need to verify their enrollment at Aspen University can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. This includes, but is not limited to, in-school deferment requests, degree verifications, and enrollment verifications.
Aspen University holds annual commencement ceremonies to celebrate our graduates. Find out more about commencement here: https://go.aspen.edu/graduation/
Students and Alumni can visit our Career Resources for information on resume building, interviewing techniques, job boards, and more!