Master of Science in Nursing
Master of Science in Nursing Overview
The demand for highly educated nurses grows every day.
Aspen University offers specialized CCNE-accredited online Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) programs for registered nurses who wish to pursue a master’s degree. The specializations are designed for adult learners who want to complete their master’s degree without the on-campus class requirement.
Our goal is to enhance the health and quality of life for individuals, families, and communities at local, state, and national levels through excellence in teaching, scholarship, and practice.
Students personalize their degrees by selecting a required MSN specialization program before beginning coursework.
- Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Forensic Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Informatics
- Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Nursing Administration and Management
- Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Nursing Education
- Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Public Health
The theory-based MSN programs prepare nurses to assume leadership roles in management, education, and clinical practice within a diverse society and across a spectrum of healthcare settings. The programs in informatics, forensics, and public health are geared to propel your career forward.
Practicum courses are performed within a clinical practice or academic setting allowing students to apply concepts under the direct supervision of a Preceptor.
Achieve Educational Goals and Career Mobility
- Complete courses online
- Full-time students can complete MSN specialization programs in 20 months
- Network as you learn
- Interact with respected nursing leaders and fellow professionals
Aspen understands that it is challenging to fit education into an already busy schedule. As a result, we have created interactive, flexible, facilitated, online courses designed to fit around your lifestyle.
Flexible & Affordable
- Self-paced environment
- 0% interest monthly payment plans
- Asynchronous courses (start dates every 2 weeks)
- Log on day or night
- Full-time or part-time
- Military discounts
Speak to an Enrollment Advisor to learn more about Aspen University's Master of Science in Nursing online.
- $11,700 Tuition
- $ 1,420 Fees
- $13,120 Tuition & Fees
- (Excludes textbooks.)
Pay $325 per Month
Each month you'll make just one payment of $325, which we'll apply towards your tuition and fees. Your first payment is due on the first day of class and you'll be charged on the same day each month after that.