Master of Science in Nursing Overview
How will you lead? The demand for better educated nurses is growing every day, and Aspen University is building the next generation of leaders. Our Master of Science in Nursing degree prepares working RNs to build their careers: as Nurse administrators, as Nurse educators, as Nurse Managers. Whether you’re interested in a clinical practice, administrative or university environment, our programs in management, administration and education are geared to propel your career forward.
An MSN degree from Aspen University provides students with a comprehensive education grounded in the foremost nursing theory and research, as well as hands-on knowledge of today’s evolving healthcare landscape and specialized skills in nursing education or administration.
Any RN who has completed his or her Bachelor of Science in Nursing is eligible for the MSN program. Earned your Associate degree in nursing, but not your Bachelor’s degree? The MSN is available for you, too, with our RN to MSN Bridge program—which allows you to graduate directly with your MSN Degree.
Aspen University's MSN degree program offers five areas of specialization so that students have the power to personalize their degree by focusing on the areas that best match their individual education and career goals. Students must choose from the following areas of specialization:
- Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Forensic Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Informatics
- Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Nursing Administration and Management
- Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Nursing Education
- Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Public Health
Speak to an Enrollment Advisor to learn more about Aspen University's Master of Science in Nursing online.