Aspen University offers accredited bachelor’s degree programs intended to provide students with an online or hybrid education that is affordable, matches their goals, and accommodates their schedules. Bachelor's degrees are available in areas such as Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Early Childhood Education and Health Care Administration. Bachelor degree completion programs are available in Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Early Childhood Education and Nursing.
The flexible class schedule at Aspen is especially beneficial for students seeking to balance college with work, family, or military service. For students who have already completed some college courses, many of Aspen's programs allow transferred credits to apply toward the requirements of a bachelor's degree.
All of Aspen's programs blend tradition and innovation by providing students with a variety of classes covering both essential topics and cutting edge issues.
Aspen University’s bachelor’s degrees are accredited by the Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC). The DEAC is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency and is a recognized member of the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
The baccalaureate degree in nursing at Aspen University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington DC, 20001, (202) 887-6791.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Completion Program)
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice (Completion Program)
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice with a specialization in Criminal Justice Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice with a specialization in Major Crime Investigation Procedure
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Addiction Counseling
- Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Completion Program)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Pre-Licensure)
- Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education (Completion Program)