The School of Management offers both bachelor's and master's degrees in business administration. Our programs prepare graduates for success and leadership in the rapidly evolving global business community. Aspen's accomplished Faculty work with each student individually to benefit from their specific experience and gear them toward the program that best fits their needs.
Students in Aspen's Management Programs actively apply cutting-edge business practices to real world organizational challenges; core courses focus on proven best practices in such areas as marketing, finance, strategy, accounting and supply chain management. also hone their competitive edge by gaining real world organizational skills in team collaboration, conflict management, process improvement and technology deployment.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Completion Program)
- Master in Business Administration
- Master in Business Administration with a specialization in Entrepreneurship
- Master in Business Administration with a specialization in Finance
- Master in Business Administration with a specialization in Information Management
- Master in Business Administration with a specialization in Pharmaceutical Marketing and Management
- Master in Business Administration with a specialization in Project Management
Executive Academic Chair: Randolph E. Schwering, Ph.D.
Dr. Schwering holds a Ph.D. in Public Administration and Political Science from the University of Kansas and has served as a Professor of Management, Chair of the Management Division and Program Director for the Executive Fellows MBA program at a small midwestern university. At the University, he served on the President's Strategic Task Force, and as the Hall Distinguished Chair of Management, the Miller Distinguished Chair of Management and the Sullivan Ethics Chair.
Dr. Schwering also has a notable career servicing the private sector. As president and Founding Principal of Schwering and Associates, he has designed and delivered hundreds of organizational and leadership development programs for corporations, units of government and small business throughout the United States. His work focuses on optimizing organizational productivity, innovation and service responsiveness.