RN to MSN Bridge Program
- Application - A completed application.
- Associate Degree in Nursing - Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN or ASN) or diploma in nursing, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater.
- Liberal Arts Courses - Completion of 50 semester credit hours of liberal arts education coursework. Students who are short liberal arts credits may take liberal arts courses while enrolled in the program. All required liberal arts courses must be completed prior to registering for the bridge proctored exam.
- Registered Nurse Licensure - Current, unrestricted licensure as a registered nurse in the United States, a US territory, or Canada. Registered nurses licensed outside of these areas are not eligible.
- Nursing Experience - A minimum of one year of nursing experience completed within the past five years.
- Military Documentation (Optional) - A copy of the most recent orders; or a copy of DD214 (This can be requested from the National Archives.)
- $18,525 Tuition
- $ 2,039 Fees
- $20,564 Tuition & Fees
- (Excludes textbooks.)
Pay $325 per Month
Each month you'll make just one payment of $325, which we'll apply towards your tuition and fees. Your first payment is due on the first day of class and you'll be charged on the same day each month after that.