RN to MSN Bridge Program
RN to MSN Bridge Program Overview
The demand for highly educated nurses grows each day.
Aspen University offers online, CCNE-accredited RN to MSN specialization programs for registered nurses who have an associate degree or diploma in nursing and want to expand their career opportunities. The program is designed for adult learners wishing to complete their master’s degree without the on-campus class requirement.
The goal is to enhance the health and quality of life for individuals, families, and communities at local, state, and national levels through excellence in teaching, scholarship, and practice.
Students personalize their degrees by selecting a required MSN specialization program before beginning coursework.
- Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Forensic Nursing, (RN to MSN Bridge Program)
- Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Informatics, (RN to MSN Bridge Program)
- Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Nursing Administration and Management (RN to MSN Bridge Program)
- Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Nursing Education (RN to MSN Bridge Program)
- Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Public Health, (RN to MSN Bridge Program)
Our liberal arts and theory-based RN to MSN programs prepare nurses to assume leadership roles in management, education, and clinical practice within a diverse society and across a spectrum of healthcare settings. With the RN to MSN Bridge program, students do not receive a BSN degree, but instead progress toward graduating with an MSN in a specialty area.
Practicum courses are performed within a clinical practice or academic setting allowing students to apply concepts under the direct supervision of a Preceptor.
Achieve Educational Goals and Career Mobility
- All courses completed online
- Network as you learn
- Interact with respected nursing leaders and fellow professionals
Aspen understands that it is challenging to fit education into an already busy schedule. As a result, we have created interactive, flexible, facilitated online courses designed to fit around your lifestyle.
Flexible & Affordable
- Self-paced environment
- 0% interest Monthly Payment Plan
- Asynchronous courses (start dates every 2 weeks)
- Log on day or night
- Full-time or part-time
- Military discounts
Speak to an Enrollment Advisor to learn more about Aspen University's Master of Science in Nursing online.
- $18,525 Tuition
- $ 2,039 Fees
- $20,564 Tuition & Fees
- (Excludes textbooks.)
Pay $325 per Month
Each month you'll make just one payment of $325, which we'll apply towards your tuition and fees. Your first payment is due on the first day of class and you'll be charged on the same day each month after that.