Master of Science in Information Technology
Gain management-level knowledge of current technology concepts and tools.
Sometimes it’s a struggle to find people within an organization that possess basic ideas about information technology let alone what the issues are, the tool and technology options, or the best practice solutions. All of these organizations need knowledgeable leaders who know how to manage solution-based projects and apply that know-how effectively.
Aspen’s Master of Science in Information Technology provide you with a solid foundation and the requisite knowledge and skills for the professional to join an organization’s IT team and quickly add value.
Finish Fast – Can complete in 18 months
Enjoy Flexibility – 12 courses with start dates every 2 weeks
Choose Where You Learn – 100% online courses
Affordable Monthly Payments – Opt to pay $375 per month
Focus On Your Passion – Choose your Capstone
Value of Aspen’s Master of Science in Information Technology (MSIT)
- Fine-tune project management and leadership skills
- Acquire an understanding of business practices
- Learn to leverage your technical knowledge
- Strengthen your communication skills
- Create a work-related Capstone project that will benefit your organization
Students who complete the MSIT program will graduate with a solid foundation in technical areas of business and technology operations as well as the specialized skills essential for management careers in this growing field.
This graduate degree program features a curriculum that pairs fundamental core courses such as Data Communications, Emerging Technologies, Intranets, and Information Systems Strategic Planning with specialized electives including e-Business, I.T. Project Management, and P.M. Organization Framework.
Is This Program for Me?
This program is designed for learners with a technical bachelor’s degree (in some computing discipline, engineering, mathematics, or statistics) or any bachelor’s degree and professional experience in the proposed area of study.
Do you want to move into technical leadership positions? Do you seek to expand your influence over technical solutions for business operations? Get in touch to learn more.
- Application – A completed application.
- Bachelor’s Degree Transcripts – Official transcript demonstrating a conferred bachelor’s degree from an institution that is accredited by a CHEA recognized accrediting body or an international equivalent.
- Military Documentation (Optional) – A copy of the most recent orders; or a copy of DD214 (This can be requested from the National Archives.)