Doctor of Nursing Practice
The Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) degree is a practice-focused program that combines a scholarly approach to the discipline of nursing while advancing the profession of nursing through practice. Intensive, immersive experiences inform the practice-focused DNP Project. Students will need to complete 1000 hours of clinical practice immersion hours, which are directly connected to specific courses in the program.
1. Evaluate scientific underpinnings for practice and create a theoretical framework based on research.
2. Improve the quality of nursing practice, by using leadership strategies and systems thinking, to lead organizations to change.
3. Analyze clinical scholarship and analytical methods to provide a foundation for evidence-based practice.
4. Critique information systems and patient care technology to improve and transform healthcare.
5. Advocate for improved healthcare policy.
6. Collaborate with professionals in other disciplines to improve patient and population health outcomes.
7. Create innovations for prevention of disease and improvement of population health.
Speak to an Enrollment Advisor to learn more about Aspen University's online Doctor of Nursing program. Phone: 1-800-373-7814
- $1350 per Course
- 14 Courses
- $18,900 Tuition + Fees
Pay $375 per Month
Each month you'll make just one payment of $375, which we'll apply towards your tuition and fees. Your first payment is due on the first day of class and you'll be charged on the same day each month after that.