Doctor of Education in Leadership and Learning - Higher Education Leadership
- Application - A completed application.
- Resume - A resume or curriculum vitae.
- Statement of Goals - A statement of your goals reflecting the academic, professional, and personal goals you would like to achieve through your work with Aspen University. Your goals statement will be evaluated by the Admissions Committee as part of the application process. The statement of goals should be between 300 - 500 words.
- Master's Degree Transcripts - Evidence of a master’s degree, with an overall GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, in the form of official transcripts from an accredited/approved institution, or an equivalently certified degree from a recognized foreign college or university. Official transcripts of all previous post-baccalaureate study must be sent directly to Aspen University by the granting institution(s).
- Transfer Credit Evaluation (Optional) - Students who have earned college credit may submit a transfer credit evaluation report with corresponding course descriptions, and official transcripts from accredited institutions in order to determine which credits may be applied toward the requirements of a program at Aspen University.
- $ 1,350 per Course
- 20 Courses
- $27,000 Tuition + Fees
Pay $375 per Month
Each month you'll make just one payment of $375, which we'll apply towards your tuition and fees. Your first payment is due on the first day of class and you'll be charged on the same day each month after that.