Aspen University offers doctoral degree programs in the high demand fields of Education (Ed.D.) and Computer Science (DSCS).
Aspen University’s doctoral programs allow students to work toward obtaining a graduate degree at their own pace by completing coursework online while receiving the personalized attention and guidance of respected professors. Aspen’s flexible class schedules are designed to accommodate those students who wish to pursue a higher degree but who may need to balance school with other commitments such as work, family, or military service.
Aspen University’s doctoral degree programs are accredited by the Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC). The DEAC is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency and is a recognized member of the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
- Doctorate of Science in Computer Science
- Doctorate in Education Leadership and Learning
- Doctorate in Education Leadership and Learning - Education Administration
- Doctorate in Education Leadership and Learning - Faculty Leadership
- Doctorate in Education Leadership and Learning - Instructional Design