Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Application - A completed application.
- Resume - A resume or curriculum vitae.
- Official Transcripts - Official transcripts for all previous college credit earned.
- Associate Degree in Nursing - Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN or ASN) or diploma in nursing from a school accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education or the National League for Nursing, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater.
- Registered Nurse Licensure - Current licensure as a registered nurse in the United States or Canada
- Nursing Experience - A minimum of one year of nursing experience completed within the past five years. (Students for whom an exception is made will be advised to take core courses the first year of study while working to meet the experience requirement).
- Military Documentation (Optional) - A copy of the most recent orders; or a copy of DD214 (This can be requested from the National Archives.)
- $ 975 per Course
- 10 Courses
- $9,750 Tuition + Fees
Pay $250 per Month
Each month you'll make just one payment of $250, which we'll apply towards your tuition and fees. Your first payment is due on the first day of class and you'll be charged on the same day each month after that.