Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Application - A completed application.
- Official Transcripts - Official transcripts for all previous college credit earned.
- Associate Degree in Nursing - Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN or ASN) or diploma in nursing, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater.
- Registered Nurse Licensure - Current, unrestricted licensure as a registered nurse in the United States, a US territory, or Canada. Registered nurses licensed outside of these areas are not eligible.
- Nursing Experience - A minimum of one year of nursing experience completed within the past five years.
- Military Documentation (Optional) - A copy of the most recent orders; or a copy of DD214 (This can be requested from the National Archives.)
- $ 9,750 Tuition
- $ 800 Fees
- $10,550 Tuition & Fees
- (Excludes textbooks.)
Pay $250 per Month
Each month you'll make just one payment of $250, which we'll apply towards your tuition and fees. Your first payment is due on the first day of class and you'll be charged on the same day each month after that.