Rewarding academic excellence
$1,000 Awarded Per Year
Program Eligibility: Newly accepted or currently enrolled students in the CORE component of the Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Pre-Licensure) program.
The Presidential Scholarship recognizes the academic excellence of students who excel in the BSN Pre-Licensure program. Eligible recipients must maintain a 3.75 GPA or higher and pass all HESI content exams on the first try. The $1,000 will be awarded automatically to students’ accounts upon review over the program’s duration.
- Applicants who meet predefined academic criteria may be awarded $1,000 per year toward the BSN Pre-Licensure program. The maximum grant amount per student per program duration is $3,000 and will be automatically applied to the student’s account upon review.
- The Presidential Scholarship is not a mutually exclusive award in that that you may be eligible for other available Aspen scholarships or grants, including the McNamara Grant.
- The Presidential Scholarship does not carry a cash value and will only be disbursed to the student account.
- Recipients must maintain a 3.75 GPA throughout the CORE component of the program.
- Recipients must successfully pass all HESI content exams on the first try.
- Disbursements will occur at the beginning of each CORE term after review of GPA and the previous term’s HESI content exam scores.
To discuss this scholarship, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about Aspen University’s Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Pre-Licensure) program request to speak with an Enrollment Advisor.