The McNamara Grant
Recognizing your potential
Up to $1,400 Awarded Per Year
Program Eligibility: Newly accepted or currently enrolled students in the Pre-Professional Nursing component of the Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Pre-Licensure) program.
Named after Aspen’s esteemed Chief Nursing Officer, Dr. Anne McNamara, the grant awards up to $1,400 per year to BSN Pre-Licensure students to help them reach their nursing potential. Eligible recipients must maintain a 3.5 GPA or higher and pass all HESI content exams on the first try. The McNamara grant is automatically applied to students’ accounts upon review.
- The McNamara Grant will automatically award qualified BSN Pre-licensure applicants or current students enrolled in the Pre-Professional Nursing component of the program no lower than $100 and no greater than $1,400 per year.
- The maximum grant amount over program duration is $3,200.
- The McNamara Grant is not a mutually exclusive award in that you may be eligible for other available Aspen scholarships, including the Presidential Scholarship.
- The grant does not carry a cash value and will only be disbursed to the student account.
- Maintain a 3.5 GPA throughout the program.
- Must successfully pass all HESI content exams on the first try.
- Have a Pell-eligible EFC to determine the amount of the grant.
To discuss this scholarship, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about Aspen University’s Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Pre-Licensure) program request to speak with an Enrollment Advisor.