Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- Application - A completed application.
- Resume - A resume or curriculum vitae.
- Registered Nurse Licensure - Current licensure as a registered nurse in the United States or Canada
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - A baccalaureate degree in nursing (BSN) from a school accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education or the National League for Nursing, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater.
- Nursing Experience - A minimum of one year of nursing experience completed within the past five years (Students for whom an exception is made will be advised to take core courses the first year of study while working to meet the experience requirement).
- Military Documentation (Optional) - A copy of the most recent orders; or a copy of DD214 (This can be requested from the National Archives.)
- Transfer Credit Evaluation (Optional) - Students who have earned college credit may submit a transfer credit evaluation report with corresponding course descriptions, and official transcripts from accredited institutions in order to determine which credits may be applied toward the requirements of a program at Aspen University.
- $ 975 per Course
- 12 Courses
- $11,700 Tuition + Fees
Pay $325 per Month
Each month you'll make just one payment of $325, which we'll apply towards your tuition and fees. Your first payment is due on the first day of class and you'll be charged on the same day each month after that.