Master of Science in Information Systems - Web Development
- Application - A completed application.
- Bachelor's Degree Transcripts - Evidence of a bachelor’s degree in the form of official transcripts from an accredited/approved institution, or an equivalently certified degree from a recognized foreign college or university. Official transcripts of all previous baccalaureate and post-baccalaureate study must be sent directly to Aspen University by the granting institution(s).
- Information Systems Experience - Applicants must demonstrate one of the following: 1) Successful completion of two undergraduate level information systems courses; 2) Successful completion of an undergraduate information systems program at an appropriately accredited university.
- Military Documentation (Optional) - A copy of the most recent orders; or a copy of DD214 (This can be requested from the National Archives.)
- Transfer Credit Evaluation (Optional) - Students who have earned college credit may submit a transfer credit evaluation report with corresponding course descriptions, and official transcripts from accredited institutions in order to determine which credits may be applied toward the requirements of a program at Aspen University.
- $ 975 per Course
- 12 Courses
- $11,700 Tuition + Fees
Pay $325 per Month
Each month you'll make just one payment of $325, which we'll apply towards your tuition and fees. Your first payment is due on the first day of class and you'll be charged on the same day each month after that.