Doctorate of Science in Computer Science
- Application - A completed application.
- Resume - A resume or curriculum vitae.
- Statement of Goals - A statement of your goals reflecting the academic, professional, and personal goals you would like to achieve through your work with Aspen University. Your goals statement will be evaluated by the Admissions Committee as part of the application process. The statement of goals should be between 300 - 500 words.
- Computer Science Experience - Students are expected to be competent Object Oriented Programming (OOP) developers who are comfortable using appropriate data structures, algorithm performance concepts, and discrete mathematic principles in their work. If a student can provide official transcripts proving that they have completed an OOP course in the last seven years or recent evidence or professional programming work using an OOP language, they will be allowed to start the program with RSH900. Without evidence of current skill programming using an OOP language building upon computer science principles, students may be required to take a prerequisite course, DCS900 Logic & Programming Constructs, before beginning their doctoral program work.
- Master's Degree Transcripts - Evidence of a master’s degree, with an overall GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, in the form of official transcripts from an accredited/approved institution, or an equivalently certified degree from a recognized foreign college or university. Official transcripts of all previous post-baccalaureate study must be sent directly to Aspen University by the granting institution(s).
- Military Documentation (Optional) - A copy of the most recent orders; or a copy of DD214 (This can be requested from the National Archives.)
- Transfer Credit Evaluation (Optional) - Students who have earned college credit may submit a transfer credit evaluation report with corresponding course descriptions, and official transcripts from accredited institutions in order to determine which credits may be applied toward the requirements of a program at Aspen University.
- $1350 per Course
- 20 Courses
- $27,000 Tuition + Fees
Pay $375 per Month
Each month you'll make just one payment of $375, which we'll apply towards your tuition and fees. Your first payment is due on the first day of class and you'll be charged on the same day each month after that.