Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice - Major Crime Scene Investigation Procedure
- Application - A completed application.
- High School Transcripts - An official transcript demonstrating a completed high school diploma, GED, or its equivalent. Waived if the student has completed at least 15 credits of college level coursework from an institution that is accredited by a CHEA recognized accrediting body or an international equivalent.
- Official Transcripts - Official transcripts for all previous college credit earned.
- Military Documentation (Optional) - A copy of the most recent orders; or a copy of DD214 (This can be requested from the National Archives.)
- Minimum GPA Requirement - A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 is required for all previous high school or college credit.
Students enrolling in an associates or bachelor's degree program who have not previously earned college credit from an accredited institution will be Conditionally Accepted pending successful completion of Introduction to Communications. Upon successful completion of Introduction to Communications, students will receive an Unconditional Acceptance.
- $18,000 Tuition
- $ 2,000 Fees
- $20,000 Tuition & Fees
- (Excludes textbooks.)
Pay $250 per Month
Each month you'll make just one payment of $250, which we'll apply towards your tuition and fees. Your first payment is due on the first day of class and you'll be charged on the same day each month after that.