Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice - Completion Program
- Application - A completed application.
- Official Transcripts - Official transcripts for all previous college credit earned.
- Completion Qualification - Completion of an associate’s degree or 60 college credits from an institution that is accredited by a CHEA recognized accrediting body or an international equivalent.
- Military Documentation (Optional) - A copy of the most recent orders; or a copy of DD214 (This can be requested from the National Archives.)
- Minimum GPA Requirement - A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 is required for all previous high school or college credit.
- $ 9,000 Tuition
- $ 1,100 Fees
- $10,100 Tuition & Fees
- (Excludes textbooks.)
Pay $250 per Month
Each month you'll make just one payment of $250, which we'll apply towards your tuition and fees. Your first payment is due on the first day of class and you'll be charged on the same day each month after that.