Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Addiction Counseling
- Application - A completed application.
- High School Transcripts - An official high school transcript or its equivalent. Waived if student has completed at least 15 credits of college level course work.
- Official Transcripts - Official transcripts for all previous college credit earned.
- Military Documentation (Optional) - A copy of the most recent orders; or a copy of DD214 (This can be requested from the National Archives.)
- Transfer Credit Evaluation (Optional) - Students who have earned college credit may submit a transfer credit evaluation report with corresponding course descriptions, and official transcripts from accredited institutions in order to determine which credits may be applied toward the requirements of a program at Aspen University.
- Minimum GPA Requirement - A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 is required for all previous high school or college credit.
Students enrolling in an associates or bachelor's degree program who have not previously earned college credit from an accredited institution will be Conditionally Accepted pending successful completion of Introduction to Communications. Upon successful completion of Introduction to Communications, students will receive an Unconditional Acceptance.
- $ 450 per Course
- 40 Courses
- $18,000 Tuition + Fees
Pay $250 per Month
Each month you'll make just one payment of $250, which we'll apply towards your tuition and fees. Your first payment is due on the first day of class and you'll be charged on the same day each month after that.